Memberships are now available to purchase for the 2021/22 season. Prices are very reasonable at;
- Senior, Social and Touch Rugby £20 with a student concession available
- Mini & Junior £50 for the first child and then £25 per sibling with under 7s free
- Discount card for bar purchases
- Free venue hire (STC)
- Access to international rugby tickets
- Save 10% at Redpoint Supplements
- Save £84 on 'inclusive' membership at Warwick Sports Hub (STC)
Purchasing a membership:
- Select the Membership tab
- Click on purchase on the top right hand corner
- This will take you to the Game Management System (GMS)
- Login or create an account (https://help.rfu.com/support/solutions/articles/15000031982-how-do-i-create-an-account)
- Click on 'Buy memberships' if you are not already in the membership screen
- Select the membership/s and add then to the basket
When purchasing a membership there is the option to add-on a monthly donation. These donations go towards the running of the rugby club and are set at £2,£3,£5 and £10 per month. With local clubs charging up to £150 per season, a £20 membership plus a donation of your choosing is really very reasonable. Any donation is also subject to gift aid so the club is able to claim an additional 25%, which adds up over time.
For those that may need additional support in creating GMS accounts or purchasing memberships a drop-in service will be available on the following dates:
- Tuesday 3rd August from 8.30pm at the club
- Tuesday 10th August from 8.30pm at the club
Please remeber to bring a payment card. The bar will also be open!
For Senior membership related issues speak to Gareth Beynon in person or via firstname.lastname@example.org
For Mini & Junior please contact Gareth Withers on 07791525775
We look forward to seeing you as members soon!!